• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server

RichWood

I am sure I asked this, but I can't find the thread. Do the Players have to be on the same Server to join your fellowship?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Is there an easier way to find out what Server they are on? I keep having to go back and forth the Elvan Stats.
If you are trying to recruit for a particular world, just search their player name in game. If they play in that world, they will show up. If they don't show up then they are playing in another world. This method will not tell you what world they are in. But it is a quick way to find out if they are in yours.

RichWood

If you are trying to recruit for a particular world, just search their player name in game. If they play in that world, they will show up. If they don't show up then they are playing in another world. This method will not tell you what world they are in. But it is a quick way to find out if they are in yours.
Thank you Henro! Where are you doing the Search? I have been using Find Members.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you Henro! Where are you doing the Search? I have been using Find Members.
When you are in game, just click on your score and then type their name in the search box for "players." If they are on your server, they will show up.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
The mobile app does not let you search for players. You can only do that in the browser/PC version of the game.
Well, actually….

In the mobile app: Tap on the numbers under your user portrait. In the search box type in a player’s name. If they play on the same server and in the same world, they will show up. Tapping their name will give you the options of viewing their fellowship ( if they have joined one), visiting their city or sending them a message.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Then that is a fairly recent change to searching, because players and fellowships used to have the exact same problem and names could not be searched for.

Zoof

Then that is a fairly recent change to searching, because players and fellowships used to have the exact same problem and names could not be searched for.
Was going to say that I've had that functionality ever since I first started playing the game on mobile (which wasn't all that long ago), so I took the time to find out when that happened. Which took an embarrassingly long time since it's not actually mentioned in any of the release notes; my only lead was this one post about it in a release just a little over a year ago. So yeah, relatively recent. But still only for players, not fellowships.