• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Servers down or scheduled maintenance?

Risen Malchiah

As I write this, the servers have been down for over 30 minutes. This seems like an unusual amount of time.

If there was an extended maintenance scheduled, it would be really helpful if players who were online could receive some notice (whether it be a news message, pop-up or a server message listed in the chat box) to let us know to be prepared.

Or, if this is unintentional due to some sort of server issue, is there a way for us to see the server status?

EDIT: The server came back a few minutes after posting this. Eerie. Someone's reading my mind.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3602

I'm on us4 and haven't had any problems this morning...

DeletedUser51

@Risen Malchiah

We actually did not have any other reports of the servers being inaccessible around the time you posted this so I'm not sure what the cause was. We do occasionally have unscheduled maintenance which can last several minutes but we did not have any this morning. Certainly we would let players know here in the announcements if we would intentionally be offline for any extended amount of time.

We are glad that the issue has cleared up, and please let us know if it happens again.

Risen Malchiah

Thank you @Ælfwine. This did seem out of the ordinary. Even the usual maintenance lasts no more than a few minutes. Other websites and the forum worked, so it did not appear to be an issue on my end.

Deleted User - 4311386

I tried to log into Elvenar this morning. I play on a kindle fire. I got a message that my password was incorrect. I have never had to put in my password before, and I have not changed it. The app does not give any opportunity to enter a password, and there is no forgot password option. What's up?

Risen Malchiah

I tried to log into Elvenar this morning. I play on a kindle fire. I got a message that my password was incorrect. I have never had to put in my password before, and I have not changed it. The app does not give any opportunity to enter a password, and there is no forgot password option. What's up?
I use the app on my phone and there's a place to enter a password (and a reset password button). I'm not sure how different it is for the Kindle. Maybe try logging in on a browser to be sure or visiting support.innogames.com to see if they can help you.

DogsHouse

Has anyone had a problem with logging on to Beta? It's been four days since I've been on and I missed the last day of the Carnival :(
Every time I click on the Beta "flag" to change over to the Beta server it reverts right back to the American flag. I've restarted my laptop but nothing seems to work. Is it just me? If no one knows I'll contact support. (ya, I know, I should have done that right away)