• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Servers down?

DeletedUser6547

Well most of the USA is now off school or work if they are 1rst shift. So in turn welcome to rush hour crash on the game.:p

DeletedUser1010

I'm new here - so if I this has been asked/answered before I do apologize; do the servers go down like this often? I'm trying like heck to do the Event stuff and this seems to make it even "harder" than it is (as a new player, only about 2 weeks in).
Mara, I have been playing this game since it's early days and I can say yes it has crashed a few times but not more than any other game I have played. It is a good game, but it just has growing pains at times lol

DeletedUser6335

I suspect, like any other game I play/have played - it gets a bit "worse" when an Event is going on. I just hope I can still have a good chance at completing my first Event here; It's been fun, but the whole timing thing is getting me as it is, without the Server "griefing me" ;)

DeletedUser3312

I am still down and this is getting old. Beta does not go down. they have the events before they go to live servers. sigh. I never have a problem on my beta game. but here on live servers.. it is all the dang time! what gives!!!!!

DeletedUser3312

I rebooted, just in case. It then started to load, stuck on 9 of 24, infinite loop.

Ya. me too. 9/24 and no more. it is happening at least once a week lately. that is crap. Beta does not go down. and they get the new stuff first. so why do they go down when they come to live servers?

I'm new here - so if I this has been asked/answered before I do apologize; do the servers go down like this often? I'm trying like heck to do the Event stuff and this seems to make it even "harder" than it is (as a new player, only about 2 weeks in).

It used to no happen often at all. the last couple of months it is almost weekly and sometimes for hours. and it is getting very frustrating.

DeletedUser1036

aaaaaaaaaaand were back up for the 4th time this evening US2 anyway