• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Important Set Building Update

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves (and all guest races),

There seems to be a bit of confusion surrounding our bug fix to Set Buildings with the most recent update, and I would like to confirm what happened.

Set Buildings are unique sets of buildings and each set is intended to work as a separate 'group' and give bonuses when connected to other unique buildings in the same set only. This is also true for road connections. One of each building in a unique set must have a road connection.

For example
-if you have the Winter set buildings A, B, C and D, these will only give a bonus when connected to each other and only one building would need a road connection.
-if you have A, B, B, and C, only ONE of the B buildings will give a bonus, and BOTH B buildings would need a street connection. The second B building will produce as a single building only.
- if you have buildings A, A, A, A and A, each building will work as a single building only and each will need a connection.
- If you have A, A, B, B and C, then you would need A, B and C connected with one road connection, and then the second A and B connected with a second connection.
- if you have Winter set buildings A, B, C and D, and also Easter set buildings 1, 2 and 3, they can not be connected to each other for bonuses. The group A, B, C and D will need one road connection and the group 1, 2 and 3 will need a separate connection.

I do hope that helps explain how these buildings should work now that the bug has been corrected. Should there be any changes, I will certainly post an update here on this announcement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51

We do have some players reporting they have multiple duplicate 'unique' sets touching and that they are still currently only requiring one roadway while others are reporting they do indeed need a separate 'touch point' for each unique set.

We will check with Game Design in the morning and I will update here as to which way it is indeed intended to work.

DeletedUser51

We have confirmed that my original post here is correct and that this is how Set Buildings should indeed function from this point forward.

There are a few cases where there is a bug which may still be affecting some player sets, but we hope to have that corrected soon as well so all sets work the exact same way.