• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Setting up a Beta Account?

DeletedUser23075

1. Can you set up a Beta Account using your regular user name and have a city already built? Or no matter what you have to build any beta from scratch?

2. I am asking because I wanted to beta The Spire. but had no idea I had to build up a city from Scratch. How far do you have to be in the city, in order to get the Spire to show up?

NightshadeCS

I am not on Beta, but I suspect it is the same as starting a city in another world and that you have to build it from scratch.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The Beta server is a unique country. Just as if you wanted to set up an account on the French, British, or German server, it will be unrelated to the rest of your accounts.

You won't need to be very far to start it, but probably need to play two or three weeks to get there. You won't be able to get to higher levels unless fairly advanced, I think.

Jiali

Thank you for this question. I've been trying to set-up an account on the Beta forum for two days. Yesterday, I managed to lock myself out of my regular forum account by entering the wrong password too many times (darn password managers!)

I didn't realize every time it said "wrong password or user" it's because I didn't actually have an account on the Beta server for the game!

Now, the answer seems so simple - I need to play the game in Beta ...