• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Settlements building

• Thread starter DeletedUser11456
  • Start date

DeletedUser11456

I have been working on the Elements level for three weeks and would like to know if I have to get all of the manifastions (sorry think that is spelled wrong). I do not have any idea what they are all for. Is there any way to get get this information or find out if I have to get rid of things to get all of the building.

i8sh

If memory serves me well, you can use portal profits to get all that you need; but you do need to place canals to collect the minerals required to upgrade your portal. I think I placed 1 of each manifestation and I do not think that I even upgraded them to the max, mostly to be able to save some portal profits. As a side note: you can decline the required quests once you get to the next chapter.