• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shadowfox Wants You

kakorot9000

Hello ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a fellowship thats friendly, helpful and can have a good laugh, then you found the right fellowship, we help you as much as possible and are always understanding, we dont care of your level, just make sure you have a trader and wanna play talk and help out each other by visiting accepting/posting trades, if this sounds good to you please write to me in this forum or in-game message myself lynnseve, forest shadow, Sylva or crimsonblodwen. i will like to hear from you we also have a facebook page which we can give you upon arrival to the fellowship, its just in case of emergencies like you cant get on the game or absent illness holiday etc or if you wanna just have a chat with the men and women behind the game :) thanks for reading this far hope to hear from you soon.

DeletedUser15516

I sent all of you an in-game message to join. Thanks!

kakorot9000

We are still looking for members of all kinds we are a friendly fellowship, we help each other alot so please dont feel afraid to send me a message in game or here to find out any little details.
hope to see some of you soon

kakorot9000

hello ladies and gentleman we at Shadowfox have many spots available to the people of Winyandor, if you want a fellowship who help each other build, with Ancient Wonders or just daily visits, then we have a spot for you please have minimum a trader, been playing long enough to know you wont just up and vanish, so have 10k achievement points or less (90% of the people above this number quit within month) if you meet some just message me, i hope to hear from you soon here or in game