• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shards

Yogi Dave

If I'm understanding correctly, you have crafted a broken shard in the MA but clicking "Collect" doesn't work since the "Broken Shard" tray is full and all the AWs you could build have their runegates full with 9 runes. If that is the case, you could place an AW, build it, then sell it. That seems like a drastic measure just to save a broken shard since you will lose the relics that were needed to build it along with all the runes in the runegate. To me, if the "Collect" button isn't working, I'd submit a ticket to support to see if they can clear the broken shard out of your MA.

If, however, clicking "Collect" would work but you are just trying to save the broken shard, I'd say let it go. It's not worth leaving your MA tied up, especially since you are already losing ones from completing certain encounters in the tourneys.

BTW, while runegate is the official name, I call it the wonder wheel.

RichWood

I'm not sure if you have the new or old research tree (you started your city in May 2022, could be either) and I'm not sure when the new tree gives you the AW tech that has to be completed before you can help other players with leveling up their AWs. You may need to activate that tech. In the old tech tree the research was called 'Secret Ancient Wonders' and I think that should remain the same. I just don't know where it is in the new tree. In the old tech tree, it's in Ch2 just before the factory upgrade techs. You also need to activate that tech in order to build the ToS or GA.
You 'help' other players (can do this with any player in the same world, doesn't have to be an FS member) with AW's by donating KP when AW is in a 'research' phase instead of a 'rune' phase (my terms, lol! Not sure what else to call it!). Most levels are completed in the 'research' phase where either the AW owner or other players contribute KP. For other players who contribute KP, they can earn a reward chest by donating. Those chests are not available to the AW owner.
Runes and Broken Shards are different. The rune wheel has to be completed before building the AW; you use Runes and/or forge a rune from Broken Shards to fill the wheel. The rune wheel will next appear when AW is lvl 5 and you'll have to fill it to upgrade to lvl 6. This happens again from lvl 10-11, lvl 15-16, lvl 20-21, etc. No one but the AW owner can do that.
Thank you samidodamage!

RichWood

If I'm understanding correctly, you have crafted a broken shard in the MA but clicking "Collect" doesn't work since the "Broken Shard" tray is full and all the AWs you could build have their runegates full with 9 runes. If that is the case, you could place an AW, build it, then sell it. That seems like a drastic measure just to save a broken shard since you will lose the relics that were needed to build it along with all the runes in the runegate. To me, if the "Collect" button isn't working, I'd submit a ticket to support to see if they can clear the broken shard out of your MA.

If, however, clicking "Collect" would work but you are just trying to save the broken shard, I'd say let it go. It's not worth leaving your MA tied up, especially since you are already losing ones from completing certain encounters in the tourneys.

BTW, while runegate is the official name, I call it the wonder wheel.
Thank you Yogi Dave!