• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

share between your worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser1585
  • Start date

DeletedUser1585

i noticed that when i made a second world that i still had the same amount of diamonds as the first world, yet had to start from the beginning. so to make it "fair" or even more fun & challenging, i had a thought..what if we can share our stuff such as our steel, planks, marble, coins, ect between our worlds. i know..maybe thats to easy, but in the research area, if we can can "research" a dimension or something.

DeletedUser61

what if we can share our stuff such as our steel, planks, marble, coins, ect between our worlds
  • Diamonds are common to all of your worlds in a given region.
  • You only have to do the tutorial once per region
  • Nothing else is shared between worlds
A quick glance through https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/game-rules.701/ will inform you that any other sort of transfer between worlds is strictly forbidden, by policy.

If you think about it it makes a lot of sense, because otherwise folks who have a fully developed city in an established would be able to "push" their new cities in new worlds, and nobody else would be able to compete with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1585

Diamonds are common to all of your worlds in a given region, and once you've done the tutorial you'll already be done with it when you start subsequent worlds, butther than that a quick glance through
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/game-rules.701/ will inform you that any other sort of transfer between worlds is strictly forbidden.

If you think about it it makes a lot of sense, because otherwise folks who have a fully developed city in an established would be able to "push" their new cities in new worlds, and nobody else would be able to compete with them.
ah, gotcha

DeletedUser

okay, so diamonds are shared between worlds, and we start the game with 200 diamonds. There are what, 4 worlds? The tutorial requires you to use 100 diamonds, so therefor, we can only utilize 2 of the worlds without paying real money for more diamonds. correct?

Deleted User - 312108

No, the first 2 builders carry across all 4 worlds. But any additional builders you purchase are on a single world unless through special promotion I think.

DeletedUser

but you need to spend 100 diamonds to finish the tutorial... and if you only get 200 diamonds to share between all 4 worlds, you wont have enough diamonds to finish all four tutorials without purchasing more. Or am I totally missing something here?

DeletedUser61

The subsequent tutorials are automatic. You'll start at the END of the tutorial in subsequent worlds in the same region.

DeletedUser1017

there are different sites....the us.elvenar...the beta.elvenar...etc. On each site there are 4 words (I think...though I only play the us.elvenar one). If you set up an account on one site, then try to login on a different site your login won't work. But for each site, once you have done the tutorial, all the other worlds on that site start you at the end of the tutorial.