• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

She growls hello with best intent

Itzpapalotl

This Girl's City is boosted in Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. She is well trained in combat, and willing to share her knowledge. She fights Tournaments. She does not abide kindly by too many rules, but she likes to meow a lot, and a talkative Fellowship would be best. If you are not afraid, by all means get in touch with this Kitten.

DeletedUser18946

This Girl's City is boosted in Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. She is well trained in combat, and willing to share her knowledge. She fights Tournaments. She does not abide kindly by too many rules, but she likes to meow a lot, and a talkative Fellowship would be best. If you are not afraid, by all means get in touch with this Kitten.

Mystic Knights Recruiting would welcome you. We have a few players that fight in tournaments, but it is not mandatory. It can get VERY chatty during the FA!

DeletedUser1946

We have openings in ValHalla

We’re a very active and friendly group. We encourage members to visit 2-3 times per week, participate in Tournaments and Fellowship Challenges and let us know when you’ll be out of the game for a while. We help each other out with trades and give extra support to newer cities trying to grow. This your Fellowship! Join ValHalla. Vikings rule.

DeletedUser19290

Hello,

I represent Free for all fellowship. I was wondering if you found a home yet. We are looking for new players of any experiance to join our family. There is no requirements beside to have fun and respect full. We are a top 500 Fellowship. I know thats not top teir but we have been improving steadily and we dont have the drama that big FS have. Sure you can jump into a top 10 FS but its alot more satisfying to be with a FS and from a low rank and watch it grow and be something. We are very helpful and encouraging.

If you have any quests please ask. And as always have fun.

Greg
Vassaghou