• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shire Valley Seeking New Members

elvenbee

We're a smaller fellowship looking to recruit active members! Currently, we are in need of Marble Boosted players, but all are welcome!

-No Drama
-2/3 Star Trades Only
-Provide Neighborly Help 3x Weekly at Minimum
-Tournament and Spire is encouraged, but not required
-R/L comes first, just ask that you let us know in advance that you'll be gone!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have found that if you make the declaration that you want to ban future marble players from joining your FS, then they'll all suddenly crawl out of the woodworks asking to join. I think it works on the same principle as commending Inno for something, and then they'll do their best to accommodate you by going out of their way to give you what you don't want, like not counting sentients for event quests again. Hope that helps! Good luck! :)

elvenbee

I have found that if you make the declaration that you want to ban future marble players from joining your FS, then they'll all suddenly crawl out of the woodworks asking to join. I think it works on the same principle as commending Inno for something, and then they'll do their best to accommodate you by going out of their way to give you what you don't want, like not counting sentients for event quests again. Hope that helps! Good luck! :)
Thanks crackie :)