• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shortage of pet food for these grand prizes

Arkadia

I remember prior to the change one time I had a row of 5 Pet Foods being offered in the crafting pane

Dang! that's why they didn't show up in mine! :eek: jk jk ;)

Let's just quit beating around the bush. Instead of random recipes, how about just showing them all and letting us pick which ones to craft? So long as it's random, there're going to be unhappy people, right?

Love the idea! let's have it! :)

Black watch

I see food all the tim . Use for spire fights on Phoenix damage add . Critical for multi wave. See food all the time

I don't and when I do, one of the three is using a relic I need to make CC for the Magic Academy. So technically, I have two I can craft... that is when they cycle through and most of the time they are doing that, I'm at work or asleep... so yeah... I don't see many.

Black watch

@Black watch === Increase your tourney expertise and your relic counts will skyrocket over time.
All of my relic counts are over 3k each .. except marble / crystal / gems -- those are what go into my CC recipe which I make nearly all the time.

My tourney average is 3385 right now. when I want, I push into the 4000-5000 range. I hate to say it, but I like my goods and relics to be relatively even and the fact that CCs take steel, crystal and elixir is dropping me down every week like crazy. It's not like I'm HURTING for the relics, but damn... look how untidy that is!
LOL

I just have foibles :)

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 11.35.37 PM.png

No, I know how to fight and I fight well... I'm very often in the top 50 of the Felyndral tourneys and that's not too bad since I'm only in S&D.

DeletedUser20951

@Black watch, I take it a little step further, as I hate imbalance in anything, and alternate between producing Catalysts and Inspiring Meditations in order to consume all six nonboosted relics at the same rate. Helps keep my fragments in line with my C expenditure, too.

Edit: Or, rather, a step back, depending on how you look at it. I balance my boosted relics by completing fewer boosted tournament provinces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black watch

@Black watch, I take it a little step further, as I hate imbalance in anything, and alternate between producing Catalysts and Inspiring Meditations in order to consume all six nonboosted relics at the same rate. Helps keep my fragments in line with my C expenditure, too.

Edit: Or, rather, a step back, depending on how you look at it. I balance my boosted relics by completing fewer boosted tournament provinces.

Oh, that's just awesome, I'll have to remember to do that... or grow and let of the... wait, I can't hear... it's the voices in my head... AWWWEEEEeiiiiiiiiiiiii

Black watch

I failed to checked elvenstats to review your tourney average over time Black watch, my apologies.
Just be resigned to have the CC relics always low :)

I even *craft* the dang things when I see them now.

No offense taken Sir.
Yeah, I'm hitting the spire's first level to the Treant to pick up CCs and Diamonds along with as many time boosts as I can get. I'm always low too.

OH, ME TOO! Just before I checked the forum, I started crafting some Crystal relics...

LOL
( I've got a full set of boosts hooked up and working and maxed out my 38 steel provences on the first round... I'm using, at least the first part of this tourney to see how well I do in prep for a future run and ten chests... I've never had a start like this before so I'm excited.

Arkadia

I hate to say it, but I like my goods and relics to be relatively even and the fact that CCs take steel, crystal and elixir is dropping me down every week like crazy.

If u want to balance them that bad, do a bit more in those tourneys ;):)
...or cut back on the others :p <<< but u didn't hear that from me ;):cool:

I see pet food every time I check my MA. Every. Single. Time.

^^^ this guy gets all our Pet Food!!!! :eek::eek::mad:

Socrates28

One thing is for sure... We NEED more pet food to come up. The cycle they are using now have them coming up while I'm asleep! I have to wake up and log on to get them and my wife and I aren't happy about that.
@Black watch I had the same problem until I spent the 50 gems to reset the clock to a time convenient to me, which is 9 Am, 3 and 9 PM and 3 AM. I am not on at 3 Am but I am on after the 9 PM sets and before the 9 AM resets. This way I see all 4 menues on almost every day, depending on RLI's of course.;)
I know it stinks spending the gems but IMO it was, and is, well worth it.

Black watch

If u want to balance them that bad, do a bit more in those tourneys ;):)
...or cut back on the others :p <<< but u didn't hear that from me ;):cool:

^^^ this guy gets all our Pet Food!!!! :eek::eek::mad:

I just posted a 6792 points in the steel tourney... I'm in S&D... I've got my boosts out and fire chicken cranked up. I just tested where I am in relation to a ten chest week...
Yeah... fun that.

Black watch

@Black watch I had the same problem until I spent the 50 gems to reset the clock to a time convenient to me, which is 9 Am, 3 and 9 PM and 3 AM. I am not on at 3 Am but I am on after the 9 PM sets and before the 9 AM resets. This way I see all 4 menues on almost every day, depending on RLI's of course.;)
I know it stinks spending the gems but IMO it was, and is, well worth it.

Gems, as in diamonds or are you saying gems as in gem relics?
And how would I do that? I didn't know you could reset a clock in this game.
This might be something really useful.

Black watch

Not that your sarcasm deserves a response, but I check about 3x a day.

Yeah, my post was a little rough, sorry about that, but I just don't see them coming up on my end of the game enough. With only the T-3 relics to draw off of, and my choice to use only 2 of the 3. It's not good odds.
Now, I'm hearing about some clock that can be reset... perhaps that will help.

:D

DeletedUser20951

I had the same problem until I spent the 50 gems to reset the clock to a time convenient to me
To me, it was also diamonds well spent. I had originally coughed up the seventy-five to sync my two cities up at midnight, but the change to the recipe counters didn't take that into consideration (the game chose two o'clock for some Godsforsaken reason), so I had to pay fifty more to reset to my preferred time. Makes it much easier for me to remember to check after midnight, six AM and PM, and noon.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
To me, it was also diamonds well spent. I had originally coughed up the seventy-five to sync my two cities up at midnight, but the change to the recipe counters didn't take that into consideration (the game chose two o'clock for some Godsforsaken reason), so I had to pay fifty more to reset to my preferred time. Makes it much easier for me to remember to check after midnight, six AM and PM, and noon.

With my work and sleep schedule, 2:00 would be a much better time for me than Noon. lol