• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shortcut Keys Not Working

DeletedUser9790

Starting about a week ago (though possibly since the last update), the shortcut keys haven't worked for me. F for Fellowship will sometimes work, but only if I hold it down, hit another shortcut key (i.e. E for Neighbor Help) and then release F. HOWEVER, the E key will do nothing (no helping hands shown, I have to use the actual mouse-click button at the bottom).

Tested on Chrome as well as Safari, reset my browsers, computer has been restarted. Mac OSX 10.13.4.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am not able to reproduce. Any chance it is your keyboard, or some sort of key capture app running?

If you open a simple text program and type a series of those keystrokes, do they appear every time?

DeletedUser6108

I have the same problem, since about the time of the last update. 'W' still works, 'F', 'E', 'T' don't work anymore, 'L' works... very difficult to do the daily help visits without the shortcut keys once you're used to them. I talked to other members of my fellowship who don't seem to have the problem. I have the problem on all three of my computers I'm regularly using, and in different browsers (Chrome and FF both, haven't tried IE) Nothing wrong with the keyboard, works continuously in all other programs.

DeletedUser

Please send in a ticket to support and provide additional details on how this occured, and please provide all information that you provided here. Thank you.

DeletedUser9790

I have the same problem, since about the time of the last update. 'W' still works, 'F', 'E', 'T' don't work anymore, 'L' works... very difficult to do the daily help visits without the shortcut keys once you're used to them. I talked to other members of my fellowship who don't seem to have the problem. I have the problem on all three of my computers I'm regularly using, and in different browsers (Chrome and FF both, haven't tried IE) Nothing wrong with the keyboard, works continuously in all other programs.

Exactly the same issue. Also, reproduced on two different computers running Chrome. So the issue is NOT keyboard or OS based.