• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shortcuts

Kekune

Dunno if you mean in chat specifically, or elsewhere.

Elsewhere, there are several hotkeys for PC users. For example, if you have a factory open and ready to produce, pressing 1 will set a 3-hour production, 2 will set a 9-hr production, etc. Same in the military buildings; you can use 1-5 to quickly add troops to the queue. There are others that I don't rely on often so can't remember quickly. There's a list somewhere - the wiki? elvengems? I'm sure someone else will recall this better than I do.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Entering "/who" (without quotes) in the chat window displays the players in your fellowship that are currently online. What other shortcuts are available?

they used to also have a 'whisper' function " /wDollarbang " but that took that away
which is too bad because it was hilarious when people typed it in wrong. what they thought would be a message seen by only one person became visible to all

i think ' /help ' also used to work but was fairly useless since chat has so few functions