• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Should I keep the Gingerbread Mansion?

yoBARBZ

I have a level two Gingerbread Mansion. As I've played the game more I've learned that a level two evolving building isn't worth placing when your father along in the game because the benefits are low in comparison to other buildings that may have been gained. The Mansion cannot be teleported, so I'm debating on whether or not I should delete it. In it's place I would put a another building that I've just gotten which will give me over 900 population. However, I'm concerned that the Mansion might still have some value if the building comes up again in another event and I can get more evolving artifacts. Does anyone know if the game creators recycle evolving buildings?

shimmerfly

If you really really like it keep it. But..I would probably replace it with something better (mainly because I'm not big on Christams decorations.)
They may offer more artifacts soon??
Not a very good answer Huh!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
So far, the only evolving buildings that have been recycled are the Phoenix and Bears, both bldgs that are pets and use pet food. A base for the original bears and phoenix bldgs are in the crafting recipe rotation for players without that bldg placed in their city or in their inventory. Sometimes there has been a non-pet evolving bldg base offered in crafting for a short while after the event that is available to players who did not have that building placed in their city or in inventory. For those pet bldgs that have recycled, the 2nd year of the events (Phoenix event & Zodiac event) a different pet was the evolving bldg offered. There were crafting recipes to convert the new artifacts for that bldg into the old artifacts for the previous year's bldgs (@2:1 I think?) during the event and for a short time after the event ended.
The Gingerbread Mansion was from the last winter event. This year's winter event is already in beta with a completely different evolving bldg that is a pet and nothing referencing the Gingerbread Mansion from last year's event. I would make my decision on keeping/selling the bldg under the assumption that it will always stay at the same level of evolution as it is right now and the only thing I could improve would be the chapter-based awards through upgrading the chapter of the bldg by using RR spells.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So far, the only evolving buildings that have been recycled are the Phoenix and Bears, both bldgs that are pets and use pet food. A base for the original bears and phoenix bldgs are in the crafting recipe rotation for players without that bldg placed in their city or in their inventory. Sometimes there has been a non-pet evolving bldg base offered in crafting for a short while after the event that is available to players who did not have that building placed in their city or in inventory. For those pet bldgs that have recycled, the 2nd year of the events (Phoenix event & Zodiac event) a different pet was the evolving bldg offered. There were crafting recipes to convert the new artifacts for that bldg into the old artifacts for the previous year's bldgs (@2:1 I think?) during the event and for a short time after the event ended.
The Gingerbread Mansion was from the last winter event. This year's winter event is already in beta with a completely different evolving bldg that is a pet and nothing referencing the Gingerbread Mansion from last year's event. I would make my decision on keeping/selling the bldg under the assumption that it will always stay at the same level of evolution as it is right now and the only thing I could improve would be the chapter-based awards through upgrading the chapter of the bldg by using RR spells.

Actually some of the other evolving buildings such as Stonehenge or Mermaid's Paradise have been put in the Magic Academy as crafting options. But there was never any way to obtain artifacts for them, so it kind of seemed like a waste. Without anyway to evolve them, they were not good enough to place. I did end up making them, just to hold them in inventory so they would get out of my crafting rotation.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Stonehenge or Mermaid's Paradise have been put in the Magic Academy as crafting options
Those were some of the ones I was thinking of when I said
a non-pet evolving bldg base offered in crafting for a short while after the event
Since I have all the evolving bldgs either in my city or in my inventory (to eliminate them from showing up in crafting thus making it more likely I'll get bldgs I want), I could be wrong about that. Have those bldg bases remained in crafting recipes?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Since I have all the evolving bldgs either in my city or in my inventory (to eliminate them from showing up in crafting thus making it more likely I'll get bldgs I want), I could be wrong about that. Have those bldg bases remained in crafting recipes?
I think they have been taken out. But since I made them in the MA, they are in my inventory as well. I also made all of the Bears and Phoenixes. But the only ones I placed were Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear. Did the artifact conversion for each of them during the Coldfire and Moonbear events. I do know that the option to convert artifacts was taken out of the magic academy. In fact, for the Moonbear event it happened about 8 hours after the fellowship adventure ended. This was a problem for me, since I was waiting on an artifact from the FA to do a final conversion. However I was able to contact support after the fact and get it done.

yoBARBZ

If you really really like it keep it. But..I would probably replace it with something better (mainly because I'm not big on Christams decorations.)
They may offer more artifacts soon??
Not a very good answer Huh!
Thank you for responding! I do like the building and would like to able to further evolve it, but it's not worth it to keep it based on feedback from others.

yoBARBZ

Thank you, your response has been helpful. I'm going to delete the building. I only get 200 crystals from it and I have over 30,000 crystals at the moment.