• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Show Sentient Goods on Mobile

• Thread starter DeletedUser19458
  • Start date

DeletedUser19458

Please show them within regular goods drop down, same as on a PC.

Workaround is you have to go into trader to see your sentient goods which is both annoying and not an intuitive GUI design at all.

T6583

Wow ... not even a week later and this feature is implemented. Nice job Inno!
Did I miss something? My mobile app is up to date and I don't have S goods shown unless I go to the main hall. It would be so nice to have them shown with the rest of the goods in the drop down menu on the mobile.

DeletedUser19458

might as well, I don't think any one else ever created a thread complaining about not being able to see sentient goods on mobile.
Seriously ... get the stick out and stop arguing or putting down every single post you read. You don't know a fun jibe when you see one.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's in the release notes for the update which will be pushed out tomorrow.

(you dratted ninja!)
Tomorrow is the browser push. They never give a firm date for mobile because the various play stores tend to stagger them over a few days after they are approved.