• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Show Spire Scores for FS Members after Spire has Finished

Show Spire Scores for FS Members after Spire has Finished

• In Favor

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • Not in Favor

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Summary: It is tedious to keep track of the individual spire scores for fs members as this has to be done shortly before the spire finishes cause as soon as the spire is over the information is lost. It would be really helpful if we could see the spire scores until the next spire starts!

Details:

This could e.g. be implemented by adding a Spire tab to the fellowship window which shows the points each member has contributed with - so a score between 0 and 63. This would be similar to the Tournament tab which shows each members tournament score both during the tourney and until the next tourney starts.

The Spire tab could also show the rewards like the Tournament tab does, but this is less important than being able to see each members spire score.

The Spire tab should be available both on mobile and browser. Today it is hard to see each member's spire score on mobile while the spire is active since you can only see the avatar - and if too many have the same spire score then you can't see all the avatars.

Benefits / Pros:
  • A lot easier to keep track of spire scores of each fs member
  • It will be possible to see spire scores of each fs member on mobile too
  • I think it would be simple to implement since the information should be available already and it should be possible to reuse the GUI from the Tournament tab.

Downsides / Cons:
  • An alternative would be to ask each member state their score in a message, but that may not work in all fs as not all members would do this.

Miscellaneous: None

Last edited:

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
@Alram I could (and may have to if I don't find a better solution before I get my real life back after corona and can't rely on getting on my computer at 10 pm Friday evening). But it would not be optimal. I don't think everyone would update their scores in the message. Then I could ask others/everyone to update for all but only those who are on computer can do so today. With my suggestion it will also be possible to see the individual scores on mobile.

But I was asking for a poll to see if I was the only one missing this feature or if others could see the use of it too;)

Iyapo1

But I was asking for a poll to see if I was the only one missing this feature or if others could see the use of it too;)
Once a mod puts the poll up, you can not change the OP. Pass or fail as is and you have no cons up.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have been in several fellowships where everyone is active and does tournament, Spire, etc, but some members never seem to talk in chat or in message threads, not even during FAs, so relying on people to just talk is not a good plan. I have always wondered why we don't have a post-Spire list of how many points each person earned. Sure, it would only be there for a couple of days, but then that is the same for the tournament list for who did what.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I don't think that most fellowships are concerned with tracking each player in the spire. Would this make the spire info available on elvenstats?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't think that most fellowships are concerned with tracking each player in the spire. Would this make the spire info available on elvenstats?

You would have to email the folks that run elvenstats and ask them. It is a site made by fans and not Inno. Same thing for elvenarchitect. They are independent of Inno.

Seeing who did what in the Spire is not a big deal to me because anyone the final day can look at the gauge and see where everyone is and who did not do anything. Off-topic, I think the one thing that bugs me the most that we cannot simply look at while something is going on, is who put badges into FA stages after you have advanced past that stage. I have never understood why we can't look at all three stages during the FA.

Alram

Flippers just flip
You would have to email the folks that run elvenstats and ask them. It is a site made by fans and not Inno. Same thing for elvenarchitect. They are independent of Inno.
I was just wondering why spire info isn't available on elvenstats but tourney info is.

Iyapo1

I was just wondering why spire info isn't available on elvenstats but tourney info is.
Elvenstats only provides information anyone can see in game.
Individual Spire Performance is not tracked at all outside of the little purple goo meter inside your FS. So elvenstats cant track info it cant see, only your FS can see that.
As for why Elventsats does not provide FS spire performance, that is a question only they can answer.

Kekune

As for why Elventsats does not provide FS spire performance, that is a question only they can answer.
I don't have any inside info, but have surmised that the person who actually operates the site used to be more active in updating/refining it, and that's dropped off due to RL. The group spire is a newer feature (I know it's not exactly new, but it's new compared to tournaments), so they may have just not been able to spend time on it.

Blindsider66

I like this idea. The Fairy has only scratched the surface of what I feel should be posted for viewing. Why not show how each Fellowship finished out the Tournament in relation to the others in each world. We do it for individual players, so do it for the Fellowship also.
Anyways, just a thought.

Peace
Blindsider66

Veesviewpoint

...seriously like the idea for the FA members badge totals placed...avlb at all 3 stages! Otherwise, AM or Mages have to go back and type it out, etc. prior to advancing to the next stage.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Can't your FS mates just report their scores on a message thread? It wouldn't require any dev effort.
Getting 24 individual messages over the course of X days rather than a simple viewable list? No thanks.
Self-reporting is inefficient and often inaccurate and we've had this for the tournament since forever, I see no reason not to implement it- one less task for the AM/mages.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
...seriously like the idea for the FA members badge totals placed...avlb at all 3 stages! Otherwise, AM or Mages have to go back and type it out, etc. prior to advancing to the next stage.
I suspect you want the other thread. This is for a Spire participation report. I asked for this on the International Forum a couple of years ago. Gosh, it's been a long road. When I req'd this, I was worried about trying to view Spire on my phone, while monitoring clients at a bowling alley, not even certain that screenshots could do the job because mobile only shows faces. LazyTony was still actively playing! It's been a very long time coming.