• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Show the time to reset province on the tournament board

edeba

When playing the tournament you can see all of your provinces, but you can't see when they reset unless you find them on your map and they can be a challenge to find on your map. Instead of the preparing for the next tourney message, "ready in X:XX" would be better. Also, it would be nice if we could click on it and go where the province is on the map when it is "preparing."

DeletedUser4778

I requested this last year. I would also like to see the goods the province requires while it is preparing. I'm sure it will help many players with preparing the scalper fees for catering.

Risen Malchiah

Wow, I was just about to propose this myself. It was fine when my map was small, but now that I clear about 15 or more provinces each week, I would really like to be able to see when they reset, especially when I don't get to finish them all in one sitting so the timing is off.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
01.png

And look, it makes it even easier to spend diamonds!

edeba

I just load up on the 3 goods that will be short for the next tournament. What would be really beneficial is having an idea what the next level will cost when you are deciding whether to do a province or not. I've opened a province and found the next level too expensive to continue and really, the resources used for the first level are wasted in that case.

We did have the one player that opened 50 provinces and I think he only went out about 20 on the second level because it was so expensive.

I requested this last year. I would also like to see the goods the province requires while it is preparing. I'm sure it will help many players with preparing the scalper fees for catering.