• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shrines of Sun and Moon Set bug

DeletedUser19679

I have two buildings from this set side by side, with one connected to a road. Both are still only producing first level bonuses, but the road connection does work for these two. The two I have are the Krarak and Kirit buildings.

DeletedUser19679

So they are supposed to produce the item before the first link even though I have two buildings linked? They were both doing that on their own too. From what I understood if you had two buildings linked, the second item (in the middle, between the two links) was what is supposed to be produced.

ETA: I’m unable to upload a photo to show unfortunately :/

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
set9.png

DeletedUser13424

I have tried every layout, getting all the building to touch each other, but I can't get all four buildings to produce their third tier bonuses.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have tried every layout, getting all the building to touch each other, but I can't get all four buildings to produce their third tier bonuses.
The best you can do with the sun&moon set is 2x2 and 2x3 if you have 1 of each building.