• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Silver league

Maplestone

This was a brutal event for me. I didn't get a single reward of bonus scrolls for the entire thing and didn't realize I had fallen behind the pace until the last few days. I really wanted the fully evolved building, so reluctantly dipped in my diamond savings. Fortunately, got some of it back the next day on a lucky crafting outcome to help dull the buyer's remorse.

Matrickz

I have 3 cities. Got to silver in 2 of them. Essentially I had very good luck in 1 and it was well above the silver cut-off on the final day. My other 2 cities were both borderline. I had saved the 100 scroll email for the final day. The city I applied it to also got silver by 2 points. If the email could go to all cities, I might have made silver in my 3rd city as well.
What email is that

Moho

Chef
get those
From Inno. Soon after the event starts, there will be a special offer. You need to watch for every offer they make if you're interested.

There may be special offers in your email box too. You need to watch for those too.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Also check your Spam folder

Yep. Years ago, when Inno first started the event newsletters, my first couple went to spam, instead of the inbox, but once I fixed that, I have never missed one.

I also started playing the game directly from the website, rather than through Facebook or other methods since discontinued, or with the app version, so I wonder if that is what causes some people to not get them? My email was verified from the time I started playing because of that, so there was never an issue with that either.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have looked at that one before and it is a very expensive game, if you want to buy all the extra content.
There are hundreds of skins and familiars you can buy, plus each champion (of which there are over a hundred) has six gear slots and four or five cards for each slot. I don't even get the skins unless they have something else attached I want, and I still have lots. Most things other than familiars and skins you can get for free if you are patient

elvenbee

That sadly didn't help me last time, I didn't get the mail for my main account, only for an alt account that didn't play the event (shruggs)
I'm shocked fairy dust didn't help The Fairy!!

I wonder if what Enevhar said could be true. I also started off playing directly from the website, then eventually added the app on my phone.

I also started playing the game directly from the website, rather than through Facebook or other methods since discontinued, or with the app version, so I wonder if that is what causes some people to not get them? My email was verified from the time I started playing because of that, so there was never an issue with that either.