• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SilverJazz / Khelonarr US - Recruiting players

TammisaT

So Hard to find New Members :
SilverJazz / Khelonarr US - Recruiting players . We do 10+ chests most weeks , Require participation , Visits , Minimum Points in Weekly Tournaments - Play Adventures & Spire . Read our overview - see if we might make a good fit ... If you are a Medium to Large city - thinking of finding a New Fellowship .. Look us up ...
Our 'Requirements' may seem like a lot .. But , All we really ask is Participation ... It causes Resentment in a Fellowship if 1 member is barely playing in the Weekly Tournament , Spire or Adventures - not Visiting .. but still Collecting the Rewards everyone else worked for .... Getting to Chest 10 weekly is done when everyone helps .. Striving for Gold in Spire > helps all - those Diamonds are useful ...

Laftar

I am looking for a new fellowship but see a couple low balling tourney members in your group on ElvenStats. Curious how that will be dealt with. Here's my post from the Members Looking section:

Looking for a 10-chest Alliance. Tired of the moochers in Clan of Unity.

There has been a long-standing issue with moochers in Clan of Unity, and I'm fkn tired of it. They talk a big game about booting people to our sister alliance if you underperform in tournament. That has not happened since I've been a member (about two years). If you are going to be underperforming for that fkn long, you need to move to a less demanding alliance. No excuses. We have a long term member with a fkn 434 tournament average. 434. Let that steaming pile of sh!t average sink in. In a #13 alliance, no less. Super fkn annoying to say the least. My last alliance also had issues with double standards. I sincerely hope it's not a theme in Khelonaar.

My tournament average is 4530 according to ElvenStats. I have boosts in steel, scrolls, and dust. I also make it to the top of the Spire weekly, whether or not others are participating. I just like Spire. I am not interested in Fellowship Adventures, but if it's a requirement I am willing to make some time for it if all my other requirements are met (10-chest weekly tournament with NO MOOCHERS). I will absolutely be checking ElvenStats for problem players in your alliance if you reach out to me. If I see a long-term leech, I will not join you. Period. I am also looking for a non-political alliance. I do not give a rat's ass about your political stances.

Thanks for checking out my message!

- Laftar