• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Simple trails, how to unlock?

DeletedUser16380

My quests are telling me to lay down simple trails, but it is locked.... how do I unlock it?

shimmerfly

Hi Merialth21 :) Did you click on the little hammer icon at the bottom of your screen and go to basics. You should be able to build your trails if you have enough of whatever is required.
Maybe someone else will describe it better! :eek:

DeletedUser16380

Hi Merialth21 :) Did you click on the little hammer icon at the bottom of your screen and go to basics. You should be able to build your trails if you have enough of whatever is required.
Maybe someone else will describe it better! :eek:

I did do that, but it completely locked. It is placed after the magic workshop which is also locked

HJK84

You need to unlock slowly, to get to where you want.
You can't always skip a Tech, and unlock one further ahead.

When you hover over a Tech you want unlocked. You'll see Green Line(s), which connect to previous Tech(s) that require unlocking before you can unlock the one you're hovering over.

Then, you also need the required; Coin, Supply, Goods, etc. to Activate the Tech, after putting in the Kp required.

Hope this helps.

Good luck! :)

NightshadeCS

I did do that, but it completely locked. It is placed after the magic workshop which is also locked

You have to activate the tech to build that in the tech tree first. If you are having trouble finding and completing it in the tech tree, let us know. When you do, please also let us know if you are playing in the browser version or on mobile. Good luck!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You need to finish this:
simple trail.png

Before you can build these:
simple trail.png