• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sir Squirrel...can you please help me ?

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I made my banner but I cant get it to go on here . Can you help ? I made the right size I think 150 x 500 but when I put in the file path nothing shows up. And now when I look at it it looks like crap, its not dark enough or anything. Can you help me? I can give you the lil picture of the dragon if you have to redo the rest...or if you can I greatly appreciate it....but thats pretty much what I was successfully failing trying to do.
Please let me know.....muffy~xo
banner150x500.png

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sorry I missed your post. It looks like you got it to work now. Good job by the way it looks good. Did you still want me too change it?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @muffy. what about this? I kept your original design as it is great. Just darkened it and added a border (and maybe added just a little magic)! Hope you like it!

Signature
MuffySig.jpg

Link

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited: