• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Eilir what about these?

EilirAvatar.jpg

Signature
EilirSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Howdy, @Sir Squirrel I would really like one of your fine signatures. A lovely lady called @Lelanya gave me the idea to get one ;). I was thinking of something classy to go with my svelte 'birth of venus' figure. Think you can help ol' Gassy? I sure would appreciate it!
Ahahaaa
You probably have the man stumped, as to Forum rules and appropriate imagery.
Hey! Were you my neighbor on EN2 like half a decade ago?

Deleted User - 850238979

Ahahaaa
You probably have the man stumped, as to Forum rules and appropriate imagery.
Hey! Were you my neighbor on EN2 like half a decade ago?
I wondered about my attire which is why I thought an appropriately placed sash with my handle might provide a bit of cover for my other handles

As for neighboring... I'm sure I'd remember having such a lovely person next door

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I wondered about my attire which is why I thought an appropriately placed sash with my handle might provide a bit of cover for my other handles

As for neighboring... I'm sure I'd remember having such a lovely person next door
Ah I was a bit of a pest in those days, we tourneyed with our neighbors then, so I had to write Bumfungus and plead with him to leave his 'City of Smells' and finish all 8 tourney encounters. He was on the checkpoint for my 8th province, and I had my eye on a good finish (that was the time I finished 11th, as I recall).

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Gordo the gassy , what about these?

GordoAvatar01.jpg

Signature
GordoSig.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Deleted User - 850238979

Ok @Gordo the gassy , what about these?

View attachment 16125

Signature
View attachment 16126

That's perfect Sir! And for an added bonus I'm pretty sure it meets decency requirements haha!

Much appreciated, good Sir!

Smooper

Hello Sir Squirrel. I need a new signature to reflect my new reality. A cute little creature with big eyes image would reflect my Smooper name and then my name "Smooper" followed by "Felyndral" and in small print "baby elf, Harandar". Just use the same image as my avatar and its all done. Need more information?

Sir Squirrel

Your avatar is the same as the one I did for you. Are you going to change it to a new one that you want me to use?