• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @WolfSinger , I made these for you, tell me what you think? (and they are a first try I can change things if you don't really like them), but I hope you do!

35creqp.jpg

matching avatar
WolfSingerAvtr05.png

Edit: removed unused pics.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

Can you shrink it more? Thx my heads cut off lol

I think Wolf Singer will select the third one it's the nicest... And the third Avatar.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Thanks for the offer to make a signature for me!
Some info: Love fairies, Like sparkly and shiny things. Favorite color: purple. FS: Skyeland II
And I like my screen name to show as SamiDoDamage (but wasn't thinking about that when I signed up for the forums)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Great Sami, I will get on making one for you!! If you ask support they might change it for you (is it capitals in the game?) Laochra got them to put a capital on hers. What world do you play in?