• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Xelenia: I'd be envious of me, too, if I didn't have it, lol! I'm guessing being a mod, you can't play around with your signature much (if at all). While understandable, it still stinks...

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
But I can play with my about page :)

Maybe @Sir Squirrel can patch something up for me?
Currently it is rather boring...
upload_2017-11-27_18-59-59.png

@Xelenia: I'd be envious of me, too, if I didn't have it, lol! I'm guessing being a mod, you can't play around with your signature much (if at all). While understandable, it still stinks...

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I cannot place a background, unfortunately :(

As for the graphic, I love dragons and I love fire. I love nature as well and I love technology :)
I do want a quote on there: "If you stumble, make it part of the dance" if possible :)
Not more than 150h by 500w please :)

Can you add a picture in the background of it @Xelenia ? If so what would you like the picture to be, any idea's? "being the cool chick", lol that's awesome!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Nice work! I do the same, most of my work is googled pictures that I edit to come up with a good sig. If you want to help make Signatures for members here, I would suggest creating your own thread in the artist corner here to show off your work! I would suggest leaving the username part blank though, so it is easier to add in a name if someone should want it (as most aren't very good with graphics). I am glad to see someone else with some good editing skills!! Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser7527

a1.png
hey Sir Squirrel what do you think of this ome i just did a bit ago
[PLACED IMAGE AS A SPOILER DUE TO SIZE BY XELENIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

It looks good Durindar, your getting better at this!! I try to match the border (and txt most times) with a color in the sig. With that one I would try to match the red on the blade with the border and txt. but I also use paint shop pro 9, and it gives me more options to use for colors and blending, layers and such.

DeletedUser7527

D1.png
How about this one Sir Squirell i think im starting to get the hang of it
[PLACED IMAGE AS A SPOILER DUE TO SIZE BY XELENIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah that's nice, you need to put a selection around it and crop it so you only get the picture, without all the white on the page Druindar. I like the border on that one, your name is a little hard to read though try grey.

Sir Squirrel

Yes it does. Glad you like it Xelenia! And thanks for doing the spoilers again for Durindar, I am trying to get him on to cropping his pictures so they aren't so big.

Last edited: