• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser7527

Yes it does. Glad you like it Xelenia! And thanks for doing the spoilers again for Durindar, I am trying to get him on to cropping his pictures so they aren't so big.
sorry for that im trying to figure this out i guess i may need to take a class on it or somthing lol

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah it is tougher with that one as it only has basic tools, but I will send you some info through the conversation messages, just give me a bit to take some screen shots.

Sir Squirrel

May I suggestion you check out GIMP? I am personally a photoshop kind of a gal but GIMP is great, one of the best editing tools there is :)
I messed around with Adobe photoshop before there is a lot to learn to use that one, I found paintshop pro 9 was a little easier to learn. It is a lot older, but has a lot of options to use. I got it free with a video card I bought a while back. It is what I use to make sigs with, I never used GIMP before though.
Edit : I just tried GIMP, it is really good. Quite similar to the options I have in paintshop, (not quite) but close. Very good for a free program, I would definitely recommend it. Good call @Xelenia .

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

druindar 1.png

im not sure what i done but i lost my sig now

maybe it was to big so i just resized it again lets see if this works

noy sure why my sig is not showing up now

still cant figurethis out dont know what i have done [MERGED ALL 6 POSTS INTO ONE BY XELENIA]

Attachments

• druindar2.png
    druindar2.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Hey Drundar, that one looks good and it is the right size too. If you look where your sig was you see that period there. You need to delete everything in the sig box again. As for your sig not being there, I am not sure what happened. Do you want the new one you did for a sig?
Also you can't post two posts in a row, you should just go back into the first post and edit it. Then Xelenia won't have to combine your post for you, thanks!
I hosted your new sig for you if you want to use it, if not just use the old one again. But go to your signature page and delete everything out of there and get that period out of there, that's why you can't center a sig. You might have to use the align button and align left to put the curser back. Then hold the delete button down for 5 seconds, (to make sure everything is deleted, then hold the backspace button until you are all the way to the left hand side. Then copy the sig you want and use the align center to center the new sig. That should fix it for you.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Nice one!! Yeah you have been getting quite a bit better, practice is the best way to learn!

DeletedUser7527

I would like to have an avatar/signature..you doing a great work and i am curious with what you can come with for me..thank you :)~
i think you would like sir to do it as im just starting out on making these unless you would like for me to try and come up with something for you i done my own and have been working on others as well .The only thing we need to know is what is your fav color and and some idea as to what you would like or things that you like as charecters and such like farries dragons and things like that . If sir wants to make it thats ok or if not i can do it dosent matter to me

Deleted User - 1221058

You know it is just too bad we can't use avatars we might get made for this forum within the game itself. Then it would be really worth it. I'd love to have one, especially if I could use it in-game.

DeletedUser7527

fangs.png
check this one out that i just done i think im kinda liking this a lot more lol i just keep practicing​