• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser738

i think you would like sir to do it as im just starting out on making these unless you would like for me to try and come up with something for you i done my own and have been working on others as well .The only thing we need to know is what is your fav color and and some idea as to what you would like or things that you like as charecters and such like farries dragons and things like that . If sir wants to make it thats ok or if not i can do it dosent matter to me

Thanks Druindar Faric :)...my favourite color is green...i will like something with a lovely frog(View my name ;) ) if you could add some wings to that frog it will be awesome..as background...something.with water of course..mountains in the background and some red maple trees(view i am canadian eh ) on the signature you can add Froggiekizz..thank you so much!!!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
What about this one @froggiekizz ,
Froggiekizz.jpg

matching avatar
FroggiekizzAvtr.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Just right click and copy it, then go to the bottom right to the button with your avatar, then click signature. Then paste it in the box and use the alignment button to center it.

DeletedUser7527

well Sir you have done some nice work there i didnt get a chance to work on any as i just got homefrom work but i will make one for anyone who would like for me tomake one anytime i do like the ones you worked on todaythose are awesome

Sir Squirrel

Thanks for explaining to Froggiekizz what info to add to help me know what she would like, you really know the info that I like to have before I build a signature!

DeletedUser7527

no problem i have actualy opened my own thread as well on making sigs so if you ever get overwellmed just send them my way and i will help out

Sir Squirrel

Would you like me to make one for you @tibsno , if so just give me some idea what you might like, your favorite color and what txt you want on it.

DeletedUser5202

Would you like me to make one for you @tibsno , if so just give me some idea what you might like, your favorite color and what txt you want on it.

What a kind offer~* I like birdwatching and stargazing. Don't have a favorite color but do like blues and grays. Just my name [Tibsno] would be fine by me. I do like the font you used for your name. I'm not too fancy and don't like many of the cursive fonts. You can spell my name TibSno if it looks better. [only saying that because I love the capital "S" shape in your name, Sir Squirrel.] Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

DeletedUser12927

Hi, I will like an avatar too. Can you make me one? I like light blue and robots. If you need any more information, just ask