• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @wizardfrog ,what about this one?
2gy4zyf.jpg

or
2j3g03c.jpg

or
lwgfn.jpg

WizFrog.png
WizFrog02.png
WizFrog03.png

Last edited:

shimmerfly

upload_2018-1-24_10-24-57.png

I have no idea how I did that but there it is! I like the smaller size so if you can keep it small it would be great.
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
~Crowfoot~

DeletedUser7527

View attachment 3278
I have no idea how I did that but there it is! I like the smaller size so if you can keep it small it would be great.
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
~Crowfoot~
I like that one and you have given me some great ideas for some sigs that I'm doing ty for the inspiration and ideas

HJK84

Just wanted to say great work! And show my gratitude to people who do such things.

A very good friend of mine from Cali, he's a Gfx artist did mine. When he isn't busy, I send him more content to get done for me :p

But I'm glad there's a thread here, for Elvenar players looking for a nice signature/avatar.

25-thumbs-up.png

DeletedUser7527

Just wanted to say great work! And show my gratitude to people who do such things.

A very good friend of mine from Cali, he's a Gfx artist did mine. When he isn't busy, I send him more content to get done for me :p

But I'm glad there's a thread here, for Elvenar players looking for a nice signature/avatar.

25-thumbs-up.png
you will have to go over and check out my page druindars sigs and avitars its in the same area and see some that I have done and I will be posting more soon