• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Hapzim , what about this?
5a3qe.jpg

Mizpahav01.jpg

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

Noble Sir,

Are you still accepting requests for Avi and Sig? I have admired your work and would love to have one, if you have the time!

NightshadeCS

Sure Nightshade any ideas of what you might like and colors you like?

My character has always been a kick a$$ elf with dark hair and green eyes, but don't need to get too specific! I love shades of blue, green, and a bit of plant life would be great for the deadly nightshade reference. My current avatar pic could serve as a bit of inspiration, as that is a drawing of nightshade in a color that I absolutely LOVE.

Thank you SO MUCH!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@NightshadeCS to make it go under your posts just right click on the one you want, copy, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the page (the one with your little avatar picture) and then pick signature when the box pops up. Once there paste the signature into the box and then use the alignment button to center it. Glad you like it!!
index.php

Last edited:

Laochra

@Sir Squirrel --hello my friend! I recently opened another city....yes...another :oops:
Is is possible to add Winyandor to my list of cities under my name? Can the sig be stretched any further for that to work?

DeletedUser14857

Sir Squirrel is there any chance I could get an avatar and signature from your creative brain?!

My favorite color is hot pink and silver. I love nature, music, and family! Think mother nature in Elven form :) I love celtic designs! And of course I am a huge fan of LOTR so Liv Tylers character is a good start especially that beautiful necklace of hers.

**Edited to say im now on all worlds. I got bored while being tech locked lol **

I'm on Aryn, Fel, Khel, Ely and Cer worlds.

Is that enough to help you come up with something for me?

Last edited by a moderator: