• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Eldenisa Tiege

Sir Squirrel, Love your work and admire the talents of all the artists shown here.

I have a challenge for you. The avatar I use now on the forum reminded me of me when I was younger. I am now much older :-0. I have been looking for an avatar of an older, heavier but still sexy fantasy woman and have not had much luck... My name is Eldenisa Tiege, I have cities on Arendyll, Sinya Arda and Ceravyn. Two are Elfin and one human. I do prefer the Elfin styles. My favorite color is blue.

If you have time would you please design an avatar and signature for me? I would very much appreciate it.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Laochra , what about one of these
vxhyz5.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser14857

Thank you Sir Squirrel! I can't wait! Your work is so lovely!

I did want to let you know though that im now on all worlds so you can just leave those off if you want and just say something pretty, cute, or otherwise interesting lolz

Again thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Hello Elspeth, any ideas what you would like, themes, colors, ect. Maybe some elementals to go with your avatar?

Last edited:

Eldenisa Tiege

WOW!!

She is beautiful!!

I Love it. If only I was that pretty. She certainly looks like a slightly older version of the avatar that I've been using. I like the font you used and the shading (and the mystery background). Very elegant.

Can I use the avatar for my profile picture for my cities? Do you just copy and paste?

Thank you so, so much!

I can't believe it. My very own avatar and signature!

Thank you!!

Eldenisa
;->

Sir Squirrel

The avatar (the little picture) you copy to your desktop and upload it like you did your previous one (No sorry there is no way to add it in game, I wish we could myself as well). For the signature to make it go under your posts just right click on it, copy, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the page (the one with your little avatar picture) and then pick signature when the box pops up. Once there paste the signature into the box and then use the alignment button to center it. ( you can copy it to your desktop after so you have it if you like as well. I am very glad you like it!! Enjoy!
index.php

Edit you might want to remove the writing in there first and put it back under the signature after.

Elspeth Cunning

I am a storyteller of sorts, an actress and singer. And also a nurse, lol. A combination of left and right brain. A libra, always seeking balance. Is that too much? Giggle :)