• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

skeeter6060

Sir Squirrel love your art work could you make me an avater and signature I like you way of thinking and imagination maybe something with a nasty skeeter in it LOL

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sure Skeeter, I will see what I can come up with for you!! By Skeeter you do mean like a nasty looking mosquito right? Just want to make sure what you are wanting lol !

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @skeeter6060 , what about this :
nqwjuo.jpg

SkeeterAv.jpg
SkeeterAv1.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

For the signature just right click on it, copy, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the page (the one with your little avatar picture) and then pick signature when the box pops up. Once there paste the signature into the box and then use the alignment button to center it. ( you can copy it to your desktop after so you have it if you like as well. I am very glad you like it!! Enjoy!
index.php

DeletedUser14857

Sir I followed your instructions but I don't think it worked. Im on mobile. Does that matter?

Sir Squirrel

Not sure about the mobile, never tried it from there. Remove what is in your signature box now and try just adding this address into the box that appears when you click the add graphic button. http://i68.tinypic.com/ixf6ts.jpg
graphicbutton.jpg

If not then try copying the signature to your mobiles media gallery and try to add it from there, I will try to get some more info on it if I can. If you have a computer or can borrow one you could log in and follow my other instructions again to make it work. About the only advice I have for now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14857

Not sure about the mobile, never tried it from there. Remove what is in your signature box now and try just adding this address into the box that appears when you click the add graphic button. http://i68.tinypic.com/ixf6ts.jpg
View attachment 3691

If not then try copying the signature to your mobiles media gallery and try to add it from there, I will try to get some more info on it if I can. If you have a computer or can borrow one you could log in and follow my other instructions again to make it work. About the only advice I have for now.
Thanks hun I may try that this weekend at my mother in laws lol Thank you for making it for me! Its beautiful!

DeletedUser14857

View attachment 3691

Yay!! That fixed it! I copied the address you gave me. Then I click on my avatar in the bottom right corner and click signature. When the box shows up I have to click the add image icon and put the address in the url box, then save and voila its there! Thank you thank you! I love it!

Sir Squirrel

Great I am glad that worked for you Nia, and you are very welcome. I am glad you like it.

DeletedUser8847

Hi

I'd like to change my look. Can I get some Pink Elf in there with my Elvenar name Freia?
My name could be darker or lighter pink with cold frame on each letter.
Can it be done?
Plz and thanks

Freia

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Freia , what about this for an avatar
FreiaAvtr02.jpg

and one of these for a Signature,
300vas5.jpg

or on red background
54hd8g.jpg

For the signature just right click on it, copy, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the page (the one with your little avatar picture) and then pick signature when the box pops up. Once there paste the signature into the box and then use the alignment button to center it. ( you can copy it to your desktop after so you have it if you like as well. I hope you like them!! Enjoy!
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser8847

Ok @Freia , what about this for an avatar
View attachment 3784
and one of these for a Signature,
300vas5.jpg

or on red background
54hd8g.jpg

For the signature just right click on it, copy, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the page (the one with your little avatar picture) and then pick signature when the box pops up. Once there paste the signature into the box and then use the alignment button to center it. ( you can copy it to your desktop after so you have it if you like as well. I hope you like them!! Enjoy!
index.php

Thanks! I love all of them.
Happy Passover
You have great talent for this