• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I just wanted to let everyone know that the site I host my signatures on appears to be down, so that is why your sigs and mine are not working at the moment. Sorry!! I hope they will have it back up soon or I might have to find another site to host my signatures at.

DeletedUser7527

I just wanted to let everyone know that the site I host my signatures on appears to be down, so that is why your sigs and mine are not working at the moment. Sorry!! I hope they will have it back up soon or I might have to find another site to host my signatures at.
thats not good sorry to hear of this all of mine are working as i know or at least think lol

DeletedUser17642

Stuff like that happens.. I remember when photobucket dropped some images.

Sir Squirrel

I do like the picture you have, but it is really to big for the rules of the site.(150 tall by 500 wide are the rules and that includes any writing above or below). Give me a bit and I will see what I can come up with as this one might be a bit of a challenge lol.

Sir Squirrel

Ok @truelinor ,what do you think about one of these?

TruAvatar.png

or
TruAvatar01.png

Sig1
truesig01.png

or
truesig.png

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

I would, but it implies a level of permanence that I'm not feeling, yet.

Lol it only shows that you appreciate fine art! It doesn't imply any permanence or lack there of, IMO. Just saying!!
But joking aside it is here for you when and "if" you decide to use it.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

OK @RighteousStar , to post a reply you type in the box below (the box at the end of all the posts). To add a picture for me to see, use the upload a File button, find it on your computer an load it into your post. Then more options will come up below the post and you will have the option to make it full size or thumbnail, use the thumbnail option. Hope this helps!