• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

truelinor

Wow, I love it! Just what I was looking for! Thank you SO much!!!

Just got back from trying to upload the avatar. Got this message:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 50 KB

Do you think you could optimize it, please? Just the avatar - the sig's fine. And, as you can see, I figured out how to get it in place! Thank you!

Would you like some KPs for an certain Ancient Wonder? That's the only way I can think to repay you! I guess you would have to be in the same worlds as I am. I'm in Winyandor, Elcysandir, and Sinya Arda.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19346

OK @RighteousStar , to post a reply you type in the box below (the box at the end of all the posts). To add a picture for me to see, use the upload a File button, find it on your computer an load it into your post. Then more options will come up below the post and you will have the option to make it full size or thumbnail, use the thumbnail option. Hope this helps!

Hi,

I would like an avatar. How much do you charge? I've uploaded two pics. I like the background of the first with the line type image of the second. If I could get something similar to the second with green lines/shades, but a friendlier face. I'm not too picky. My colors are shades of green. background.png image.jpg Thank you sooooo much!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @RighteousStar , what about these matching Avatar and Signature.
RighteousStarAvatar.jpg

Signature01
RighteousStarSig.jpg

To add the avatar, download it to your computer and then go to the bottom right side of the page and click the furthest little icon. Then pick avatar when it pops up, then upload it there.
To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom again, but this time pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done! Enjoy!!
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser19346

Ok @RighteousStar , what about one of these matching Avatar and Signatures.
View attachment 4888
Signature01
View attachment 4889
or
View attachment 4890
Signature02
View attachment 4891

To add the avatar, download it to your computer and then go to the bottom right side of the page and click the furthest little icon. Then pick avatar when it pops up, then upload it there.
To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom again, but this time pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done! Enjoy!!
index.php

Thank you SirSquirrel! It's great!

DeletedUser7527

looking great sir when you were gone for awhile i missed your work but they keep me busy with doing some work myself but now it has dried up so i have been playing around and waiting for more to do lol

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member

You should remove anything in the signature box (like I see you have your name in there) first then paste it in and add any text after!

index.php

Glad you like it Lady Abaigail !!