• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok, so today is Moderator Appreciation Day here in my Artist Corner!!! I have made new sigs for our hard working volunteer Moderators to thank them for all their time and patience!!

First there is two for @Ælfwine ,

ElfwineAvatar02.jpg

Signature
Elfwinesig02.jpg

or

ElfwineAvatar01.jpg

Signature
Elfwinesig01.jpg

next is @Fairy Dust ,

FairyDustAvatar.jpg

Signature
FairyDustsig01.jpg

or
FairyDustsig02.jpg

And these for @Xelenia ,

XeleniaAvatar.jpg

Signature
XeleniaSig01.jpg

or
Xeleniasig02.jpg

I hope you like them and will show them off in the forums, thank-you for your time spent here keeping the forums clean and keeping us in line from time to time!!

Last edited:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Wahhhhht, I didn't get notification for this!!!! I was waiting for your mail! hahaha, Updating ASAP! (soon as I get to work and talk to boss lady)

DeletedUser20981

Hello Sir Squirrel,

Are you still creating avatars and signatures? I would really like one done for me if you are.

My game name is Trigonarin, my friends call me Trig or Trigor. I'm a mashup between peace-loving and fierce warrior woman. I love swords, battle axes, and staffs, super heroes and laughter. Agents of Shield with Daisy and Agent May my favorite TV show and characters. Big Bang Theory is a close second. Spiderman, Black Panther, Black Widow and Luke Cage are some of my favorite super heroes. My favorite quote - Love is everything. Oh, I don't want a big boobed, half naked woman as my avatar or signature and brown skin is a plus.

What else do you need to know? Let me know what you need.

Thanks,

Trig

DeletedUser20396

Hey, I was wondering if you could make basically a sig. What I'm was thinking is a pic. with clovers in the side area's, a city in the background, with a couple of leprechauns in the foreground. You see, I was thinking about putting a place in the forum for my FS, and the name of it is the Irish City.

Thanks for listening to all this. Thanks if you can, but if you can't, I understand. :) Thank you for your time.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Trigonarin what about these,

TrigAvatar.jpg

Signature
Trigsig01.jpg

or if she doesn't have enough armor on for you...
Trigsig02.jpg

To add the avatar, download it to your computer and then go to the bottom right side of the page and click the furthest little icon. Then pick avatar when it pops up, then upload it there.
To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom again, but this time pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done! Enjoy!!
index.php

Last edited:

LilWolf De Lioncourt

that would be Awesome My Squirrelly Friend:D I also have another avatar that if you could do it for me as well... only if you have time:) i have a signature also.. "Never let the Fire die inside of You. Never let the spirit be Crushed. You are Beautiful and Stronge. Remember that"

when Your ready let me know and I can put up the other avatar so you could make one with that pic also.... Thank You again My Friend:) here's some more boxes of peanuts for you:p:D