• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser10714

Your very welcome! I am glad you like it and that I could make your day and your posts a little brighter! :D Only thing I would say is to use the alignment button on the signature page to center it.
View attachment 2541
ah yeah ok I didn't even think about that prob would have taken another month to realize this, lol, thx again for the wonderful work

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @TomatoeHu , I took some time to look for a couple Avatars for you. Use if you like , if not that's fine too.
Gardening3.jpg
Gardening2.jpg
gardening1.jpg
Fairy.jpg

Sir Squirrel

LOL Thanks (I think), @mucksterme if you want one post some idea's for me (and your fav. color) and I will see what I can come up with for you.

DeletedUser2824

Ok @taggathias what about this sig
29eg3lw.jpg

Really digging the signature. Nice, simple, and solid. The color scheme and the white wolf fit perfectly with the character, Tagg, and the wolf theme also bleeds into the theme for the Court. I love it! :D

Now, to figure out how to make it my signature....

Sir Squirrel

That's easy just right click it copy, go to your sig page in your profile (little picture bottom right of the page) and paste, then center it with the alignment button.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2824

Yay! I have a nifty signature at last. :D Thanks for helping this graphics dummy out. :)

Edit: Once I figure out how to make my link look better, it'll be perfect. :cool:

Sir Squirrel

It is best to center the link too. I will look in to how to make it look better, you can change it's color to match the sig with one of the button options, you have to high light it first though. Your welcome glad you like it !

Found a couple more avatars
Image2.jpg
tagavtr2.jpg
wolf-howling-at-the-moon2.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2824

It is best to center the link too. I will look in to how to make it look better, you can change it's color to match the sig with one of the option, you have to high light it first though. Your welcome glad you like it !

I love it. And any help with the link will be much appreciated. Graphics and coding has never been my forte. I used to have a cheat sheet for another sight I used to use just to remember how to put something in italics. ;)

Sir Squirrel

Great the link looks good now too! I might take a line out between it and the sig, it looks like you have 2. Might only be one, but try it without a line between them see how it looks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2824

A little better? What I'd like is to have the link without showing the whole address. For example, Soggy has a link under his signature, but instead of the whole link plastered there, it's under a title, "how you can make every event easier", but still links up to the page. I guess I just like that cleaner look. It's no biggy though. I'm more than happy with what I got. :)

DeletedUser2824

Yes, just like that! Now how do I do that? O_O

Edit: Yay! It works! You're awesome, Sir Squirrel. I'll be sure to hit up one of your wonders as thanks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

this button
Untitled.jpg

Yeah you got it!
You should really remove the blank lines under your sig to make the line with the link be right under it, we are only allowed so much space for a sig and it includes links under it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2824

Just a few tweaks more, eh? :p I'll probably be playing around with colors for awhile to see what works best too.