• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

LilWolf De Lioncourt

thanks again for my avatar and sig....

index.php

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
LOL ok one step at a time, copy the signature from where I posted it, then go to the bottom right of the page and click the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list here. Then paste the signature in the box there (where you typed in your saying that comes up under your posts). Then use the alignment button and click center to center it !
index.php

Sir Squirrel

I sure can Shareenalor ! What is your favorite color? And do you have any idea what you might like in it? Like an elven city in the background and your elf from lord of the rings in it?

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Shareenalor , what about this one...

shareenalorsig04.jpg

Copy the signature, then go to the bottom right of the page and hover your mouse over the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list here. Then paste the signature in the box there. Then use the alignment button and click center to center it !
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser20709

Hello Sir Squirrel I heard you would make people signatures. Could you please make me one?
Not to butt in but in an effort to save you some time @NormalMoon, you might go thru some of the previous requests and check what is needed for Sir Squirrel to create your signature. Posting answers to those questions now, will shorten the length of time required for your signature to be completed.
@Sir Squirrel...I hope post this isn't out of line my friend.

DeletedUser19483

Not to butt in but in an effort to save you some time @NormalMoon, you might go thru some of the previous requests and check what is needed for Sir Squirrel to create your signature. Posting answers to those questions now, will shorten the length of time required for your signature to be completed.
@Sir Squirrel...I hope post this isn't out of line my friend.
Not out of line at all. Thank for the help:)

DeletedUser20709

He usually needs a favorite color, a theme, any particular fantasy characters you might like...anything that would help him create something YOU like. After all, he knows nothing about you at this point.

PS..My apology was directed at Sir Squirrel....this is his thread. ;)

DeletedUser19483

Ok Itireae, thanks for the help.
Ok Sir Squirrel I think I got it. I'd like a purple moon overlooking a dark forest. on the moon in red are the worlds. Catch me if you can. thank you if you do this. oh and if you want to add other things I don't care.:)

DeletedUser20709

Ok Itireae, thanks for the help.
Ok Sir Squirrel I think I got it. I'd like a purple moon overlooking a dark forest. on the moon in red are the worlds. Catch me if you can. thank you if you do this. oh and if you want to add other things I don't care.:)
Excellent. (claps hands) :D

Sir Squirrel

Thanks Itireae, I would have asked the same question so no apology needed. It does help if people add some ideas and colors that they may want in order for me to come up with a signature that is more personalised for that person and one that they will really like!
NormalMoon that is great info to help me visualise what you want in a sig. I will start on it soon!

DeletedUser19483

Thanks Itireae, I would have asked the same question so no apology needed. It does help if people add some ideas and colors that they may want in order for me to come up with a signature that is more personalised for that person and one that they will really like!
NormalMoon that is great info to help me visualise what you want in a sig. I will start on it soon!
A thousand thanks good Sir. I just had a sudden thought(promise this will be the only time) can you try to make my signature look as mocking as possible?

DeletedUser20709

Thank you @Sir Squirrel. I was just trying to cut down on the lag time.

As mentioned, I have made a few signatures, and my biggest issue was the time frame, the lag between the request, my asking for info, their response and then me creating the finished product.When I wanna go, I wanna go...lol :eek::D:D