• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Alpha Lyrae

Also, would it be possible to get more colors? Like teal, purple or pink. For instance...

1.jpg

2.jpg

13 nebula 590x300.jpg

Space Galaxy.png

DeletedUser18269

Hi Sir Squirrel! My Arch Mage, Chrystll Rose of the Gypsy Dragons of Arendyll, told me you have created an avatar for me!
I have seen it, Way Cool! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I replied to you here because replying there would include all the instructions for placement of the sig and avatar. Two things I would change though, I am a hooman in Arendyll and maybe make the hair a bit darker. Thank you again for this. You are a truly gifted artist.

DeletedUser19483

Ello Sir Squirrel I want to ask a favor of you if I may. I have this really edgy need to see a really edgy Sig and the first person I thought up to make it was you. If you have time and if you want to could you make me a Sig that matches my edgy drive.

If you say yes this is what I pictured......
The sig is split in half by a zig zag grey lighting bolt. On the right side of the Sig is a beautiful background of peace and serenity. White pure colors with doves and a peaceful animals. The not background thing would be a human head with purple hair(I think I like purple) and pure black skin and stars glittering in them. They have a twisted smile that goes to their eyes and shows razor sharp teeth. The eyes have multiple iris and pupils each iris is a different color....maybe each a color the horsemen of the apocalypse. They other side of the sig has a complete opposite background with madness and anarchy showing.......maybe a evil symbol or two. The face it shows here is a kind looking person with pure white skin and purple hair(yup me love some purple) They have angelic features and all that. at the top of the sig it says....evil and good can be found in the most interesting of places.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hi Sir Squirrel! My Arch Mage, Chrystll Rose of the Gypsy Dragons of Arendyll, told me you have created an avatar for me!
I have seen it, Way Cool! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I replied to you here because replying there would include all the instructions for placement of the sig and avatar. Two things I would change though, I am a hooman in Arendyll and maybe make the hair a bit darker. Thank you again for this. You are a truly gifted artist.
Ok Hunybunny, I can see about a darker haired character for your signature I am not sure what you mean about Hooman though, is that your name in Arendyll or your Fellowship? Do you want that name in your signature?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ello Sir Squirrel I want to ask a favor of you if I may. I have this really edgy need to see a really edgy Sig and the first person I thought up to make it was you. If you have time and if you want to could you make me a Sig that matches my edgy drive.
Sounds challenging and cool, I will see what I can do. They say if your not on the edge your taking up to much space! lol not sure who says that, but...

DeletedUser18269

OK one for @hunybuny , what do you think about this one?

View attachment 5351
signature
View attachment 5359
or
View attachment 5362

For the Avatar copy it to your computer and then hover over the icon on the bottom right of the page then pick avatar and upload it there.
Getting the signature to work is a little different as you have to copy the signature from here where I posted it, then go to the bottom right of the page and hover your mouse over the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list there. Then paste the signature in the box. Then to finish it off use the alignment button and click Align Center to center it and don't forget to click the "Save Changes" button!
index.php

You can copy the signature to your computer for your own personal use, but to make it work here in the forums you have to copy the one in the post I created for it.
Way cool!