• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sure @Bonreid952 , I can make you one. I can not tell from your name what character you would prefer a male or female one, also what are your favorite colours.
I will make a signature and a picture for where the ? mark is as well for you (it is called an avatar, not to be confused with the movie) . Any more idea's you can think you might like to help me make a signature you will like.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Bonreid952 , what about these,
BonreidAvatar.png

Signature
BonreidSignature02.jpg

or
BonreidSignature03.jpg

I hope you wanted a female character!

Instructions for adding your signature! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile ( where the ? is now) is in the post right under the one for adding the signature.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Last edited:

DeletedUser19354

Ok @Bonreid952 , what about these,
View attachment 5952
Signature
View attachment 5953
or
View attachment 5964

I hope you wanted a female character!

Instructions for adding your signature! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile ( where the ? is now) is in the post right under the one for adding the signature.

Hello Sir Squirrel....The avatar is awesome. Yes, I am a female. I will try to upload it. If I have any problems, I will contact you for further instructions.

Thank you, Thank you

Sir Squirrel

I am glad you like them Bonreid !! Just for clarity, the "Avatar" is the little picture, the first one in my post, it will go in the little window on the left side where the ? is now on your posts.
The "Signature" are the other bigger ones ( I made 2 so you could choose with or without the name of your world in it) that will show up under each post.
Make sure you know which one you are doing and follow the different instructions for each one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18450

Miroami

I have a picture what i would like to make into a card; would you be able to make me a card with it if I PM it to you?

Please advise ... thank you!

Last edited:

Miroami

elf-girl-dragon-fantasy-sword-castle-birds-awesome (2).jpg

oops it's a little big here, but i'm sure you know how to size it down!

I would like it to say:

Mistress Miroami
Sinya Arda

you can stick with the same color scheme as the card. Thank you soooooo much!!!

Last edited: