• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser7527

Sir Squirrel do you think sometime you could maybe come up with a sig for me i would greatly appreciate it ty and your work is so awesome

DeletedUser7527

Hey @druindar faric Thanks, what would you have in mind for a signature, give me some ideas and I can see what I can come up with.
well i do like my avi and im a warrior at heart i think of myself as half elf half human so what ever you could come up with i would prob love it ty again

DeletedUser7527

well i do like my avi and im a warrior at heart i think of myself as half elf half human so what ever you could come up with i would prob love it ty again
colors that i like are purple and black and white those are ny favs and i love swords

DeletedUser7527

What about this @druindar faric
2i07oud.jpg

or
2cza3va.jpg

or
281enq.jpg
I like the second one the one in the center that is awesome

DeletedUser7527

I think the one in the center is the one Sir Squirrel that is a great job i really like it

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I am glad you like it!! They look better if you use the alignment button on the signature page to center it.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Your welcome Druindar! If you have the curser in front of the sig before you center it. It should work, if not try putting it back to the left side and then do the center button again.