• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser14649

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Your welcome Lady BluAngel glad you like it !! You can center it with the alignment icon when you are on the signature page.

index.php

NightshadeCS

Sir Squirrel,

I feel ashamed to even ask, but as you said finding the pictures is the most difficult part, I thought I could trouble you for a second set that I can use when I am feeling more benevolent. ;);):D

Please do not feel any need to rush on this, but here goes...I have two avatar options, not being quite decided what will look best. The one with the braid, perhaps you could alter the color wash a little to better match the background? More in the green-blue vein? If not, perfectly ok! The other one looks like it would match well without much/any alteration. (I have larger file sizes if you need them - restricted as to uploads on here, of course). TIA!

Dark Elf Queen medium.jpg

Fantasy-girl-leaves-white-hair small.jpg

Planet and Tree Background small.jpg