• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser20396

Ok, so here's my thoughts: I like purple a lot, maybe a purple sword? Don't know if you can use any of these images, but I'll upload them anyway. :)
balin's sword.PNG Balin's Sword dwarf sword 3.PNG Orchrist sting.PNG sting Tho Hammer.PNGGlamdring stingy.PNG Sting. With each sword, would be a different wording. I don't know how expansive you can get, but I'd like one of these to be a background for them:the hobit.PNG the lord of the rings front page of assignments.png If these don't work, or you aren't able to do it, you can come up with something with a sword that's purple. :) Thanks for your time, and I think your work is Amazing. Such Talent.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Glad you like it LilWolf, I actually like it better with the werewolf too. It looks like the woman is turning into a werewolf on the left and has turned into one on the right.