• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @MinMax Gamer , I made these for you if you like?
Sig01
MinMax01.jpg

Sig02
MinMax02.jpg

Or smaller
MinMax04.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Mamabarb02 , what about these.
MamabarbAvatar01.jpg

Signature01
MamabarbSig02.png

or
Mamabarb01.jpg

To add the signature, just right click and copy it, then hover over the Icon at the bottom right of the page (the one that looks like your avatar) until the pop up window comes, pick signature and paste it into the box, center it if need be and then save changes.
If you need more help I have made a help post with pictures to help players to add their signatures here ( click the link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/

Last edited:

DeletedUser24133

Ok @Mamabarb02 , what about these.
View attachment 6660
Signature01
View attachment 6663

or
View attachment 6662

To add the signature, just right click and copy it, then hover over the Icon at the bottom right of the page (the one that looks like your avatar) until the pop up window comes, pick signature and paste it into the box, center it if need be and then save changes.
If you need more help I have made a help post with pictures to help players to add their signatures here ( click the link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
I love it, I love it, I love it. AWESOME work...thank you so much!!! I picked the first signature. I already changed my avator and put the signature on my profile. They both are perfect!!