• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sig for Hetima D,
Hetimasig.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser6971

Hello Sir Squirrel! You've done some really impressive work. I'd be proud to display one of your works as my signature, if you have the time to do another. I'm the arch for the Rhosgobel Rabbits in Khelonaar and a lot like my namesake... a little out there, but fun to be around.

DeletedUser7527

Hey @taggathias , was wanting to do a sig, so I revamped yours (using a werewolf theme). If you want it, great, if not that's fine too.
21b0nmg.jpg

or brighter
1z4xwki.jpg

or your wolf with this new background,
30rqus7.jpg
These are pretty awesome i love the work you do i would love to have one with pics in it ilove dragons hence why my cities are called DragonSpine if you could do me one with a dragon or somthing like that i would love it if you can find anytime to do that ty again

DeletedUser12423

LOL @lronman , I enjoy making signatures for people, so it's not like work to me. If you want one just ask and give me an idea what you might like and your favorite color.

You have quickly become one of my favorite forum-folks, and not because you're a Noble Stoner Squirrel! Haha

I do, but put me at the bottom of the list. Stark's colors are usually red and gold, Any picture of Ironman would be awesome! =D