• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @eodhunter ,

index.php

Signature
index.php

For the Avatar, you have to copy it to your computer to your desktop or somewhere you will be able to find it easily. Then go to the top right of the forum page and click the icon that looks like your current Avatar with your name beside it and click on Avatar from the list in the window that pops up. Then check mark delete previous Avatar and then use the browse button to find your new avatar that you copied to your computer.

Then to change your Signature to the new one you just right click and copy the new signature "above" and then click the icon at the top right again, but this time pick Signature. Then use the delete key on your keyboard to remove the old Signature from the signature box and then right click and paste in your new signature and then save changes. You can then preview it to see if you have done it correctly. Then use the alignment button center to center your new Signature and then save changes again.

If you need more help I have made a help post with pictures to help players to add their signatures here (click the link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

Dear Sir Squirrel,

By jove you didn't again my friend. Your wonderful drawings lifted up my spirit. With my uplifted spirit I began my usual ponderings. This time my ponderings were.......what would the body of my current avatar look like? I ask. No I beg of you to answer my questions so I can resume my travels. I do believe Nonchalant has begun looking into information about my last appearance in the public eye. So good Sir Squirrel will you take the task of creating a body for my avatar? I do hope you do. Stay safe, warm, and happy.

From NormalMoon

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Vasranas60 , what about these

Signature
Vasranas01.jpg

or
Vasranas02.jpg

VasranasAvatar04.jpg

VasranasAvatar01.jpg

VasranasAvatar02.jpg

VasranasAvatar03.jpg

For the Avatar, you have to copy it to your computer to your desktop or somewhere you will be able to find it easily. Then go to the top right of the forum page and click the icon that looks like your current Avatar with your name beside it and click on Avatar from the list in the window that pops up. Then use the browse button to find your new avatar that you copied to your computer.

Then to change your Signature to the new one you just right click and copy the new signature "above" and then click the icon at the top right again, but this time pick Signature. Then right click and paste your new signature in the signature box and then save changes. You can then preview it to see if you have done it correctly. Then use the alignment button center to center your new Signature and then save changes again.

If you need more help I have made a help post with pictures to help players to add their signatures here (click the link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/

Last edited: