• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

neeronie

NeeronieAvatar02.jpg

neeronie

It will be interesting to see what your other idea is going to be. The colors, humm, maybe so, It looks like a fiery sunset in the Avatar which suits me in a number of ways. We do have a rather aggressive group when it comes to tournament and Fellowship Adventures. We rank in the high 200's but we compete in the top 100 when it comes to the FA. Some serious thought and planning takes place but I have never met a group of players that were more welcoming of new to the game players and who are dedicated to helping each other. I have my work cut out for me in the next week in real life but I will check to see what you have come up with. Thank you friend.
new avatar here, I liked both so when I am feeling free and easy I will use this one and when I am ready to do battle I will use the other, how is that for being free.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok changed it for you Neeronie.

NeeronieSig02_zpsncwe9vyu.jpg

click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

AtaguS

@Sir Squirrel I noticed there have been a lot of requests on here lately and so want to start by saying no rush. But I have finally gotten up the courage to ask for an avatar and sig of my own. I'm a girl elf, but was hoping for some sort of wise, slightly weathered by the sea...and yet fully magical tree imagery. I'm not going anywhere so whenever you get around to her. Thanks!!

neeronie

Ok changed it for you Neeronie.

NeeronieSig02_zpsncwe9vyu.jpg

click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Thank you, thank you. Now I will get it downloaded, By the way, sunshine on my tummy, makes me happy.