• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@GlamDoll , What about these?

GlamDollAvatar02.jpg

Signature
GlamDollSig02.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

GlamDoll

@GlamDoll , What about these?
It looks lovely. I wish I did not come across as a bitter lemon to strangers on the internet. It's really confusing for me, because I have people in my real life that know me & think I am somewhat of a doll. If this is how people see me, then, it's done. Thank you so much!!! I did say your discretion. The tip is still available, BTW. She looks so angry & most of the time, I am just being fiesty :/

Sir Squirrel

I can find a different picture for the character if you like. I didnt think she looked angry, more like focused.
It is easy to read people wrong on an internet forum, because you cant see facial expressions or hear tone (like when in person) and some people assume the worst or take things personally when they were not meant that way. I hope you will stick around, I like fiesty, lol !

GlamDoll

If I had kept it up to my discretion...I would be soft & pretty, in my face & my eyes would rock the gold. My name would have hot pink in it .and the background would be a bit more than boy blue. and my jewels were also a bit more glam...I am learning so much today :) Thank you again!

GlamDoll

I didnt think she looked angry, more like focused.
Agree, but, people already think I am angry, when many times, I am not emotionally available, at all.

Edit: I am glad you like feisty! I was wondering if anyone still did. I will put my avatar I did, back up...so, you can see what I am about? BTW, I love the hair! Maybe down to the floor? Oh, and Soggy gave me a huge compliment today about a unicorn, online....if that could be a part of the siggy, that would be a nice homage to him, imo. (Gotta have some hot pink in there, somewhere :p).

Last edited:

GlamDoll

No tips needed!! I enjoyed working on it for you! Your great! dont let anyone make you think different!!!
You are awesome & you rock! You mean I could have asked you to do this about 2 years ago? Better late than never! I can't thank you enough!

`.~

Edit: I thought I knew how to add the siggy, lol...gotta go find where I think you have posted it a thousand times, in this thread .

Sir Squirrel

You have to highlight the link under the sig then copy it. then go to the signature profile page and paste the link in the add image spot. then center it with the alignment button and save. My post has pictures to help though.

Glad we got one that you like GlamDoll.

GlamDoll

You almost have it, you have to click the add image button and paste the link in there
Thank you so much! That did it! Question? Can I get a unicorn in my siggy, on the left, in the background & a gold Tiara with a blue gem, by chance?

Edit: If not, this is still super lovely! Thank you so much!

Sir Squirrel

I will see what I can do. I should be able to do a unicorn, not sure about a tiara. I will see if I can get that done for you tomorrow, it is getting late here.

GlamDoll

I will see what I can do. I should be able to do a unicorn, not sure about a tiara. I will see if I can get that done for you tomorrow, it is getting late here.

There is no rush at all & if it never happens, that's sweet too! This beats the vanilla question mark by miles & miles! May you be blessed beyond words!

GlamDoll

@GlamDoll , Is this better?

Oh my! No!!! It's best!!!

Thank you sooo much! Wow! Have I mentioned I love your art???

Edit: Other than my tip, I do believe we are done here...The tiara is no longer required! It's a masterpiece Sir Squirrel. It is finished! TYVM!

Now, I just need to figure out how to add text under my siggy, to give you much deserved credit & praise.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

@GlamDoll , to add txt under your signature you just have to go to your signature profile and click in the box where your signature is. You can change the color and style of font as well before you type. (or after if you highlight the txt and then pick a color).