• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

sambria

Chef
Hey @sambria , how is this one?

Signature01
View attachment 11758

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
omg!! i love it!! thank you soo much Sir Squirrel!!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Gkyr , I resized it for you here. Is it small enough for you now? Too small?

Signature02
GkyrSig02.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @satchmo33 , what about these?

SatchmoAvatar01.jpg

Signature
SatchmoSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

I would love a signature. Whatever you can do using the "avatar" (it's wallpaper, LOL).
Perhaps use the bottom "half" on the bottom, make the top half the sky, with something similar to this color (or the aqua-ish color above the dark blue)
Perhaps the avatar in the corners with name on two lines in the middle on the sky background?
Or use the whole or most of the "avatar" and find a way to just put my name in it. The dark bottom part could be lessened.
Apologies if this one is a toughie! (this a color I like but bold so still easy to read, perhaps 'outlined'?) (it's # 249D9F )
I dunno - you're the creative one ;)
I'm going for serene/pretty.

MANY THANKS!

Last edited:

satchmo33

OH. MY. GOD!!! This is magnificent! Thank you so very much. You, Sir, ROCK!!

I'd like to keep the avatar "as is" - showing the dress, etc. Is that possible? (Keeping your (my) new signature....) And then, do you just go ahead and attach these to my 'presence' here? Or, do I need to do something myself to attach 'em.

I just can't get over how generous you are with your time and talent. I see now that MANY players are seeking your expertise. You really should set up a 'side gig' and charge to do this. You'll be rich!

ever grateful, satch

Sir Squirrel

Hey @pattyelvenar , what about this?

Signature
PattySig01.jpg

Hey @pattyelvenar , what about this?

Signature
View attachment 11935

@Sir Squirrel It's beautiful - I am just a tad concerned that the name is a bit hard to read - love the font, wonder if it could be a teensy bit larger/bolder. If not, really nice as is! Thank you!

Sir Squirrel

I played with it for quite a while tonight trying to get it to show better (it is a tough background to work on with both light and dark in it). I can try messing with it again tomorrow to see if I can get it to stand out more. You could set that one up for now and switch when and if I can get it better.

Sir Squirrel

Actually give me a bit and I will see what I can do with it right now, I also really like that font with it and don't want to have to change that.

Sir Squirrel

You have to paste the link into the popup that comes when you click the insert graphics button.
index.php

All various blue tones are my favorite colors. My avatar is riding an Alpha Wolf. I am fighter. Went thru 2 cancer battles and I am still kicking. So, fighter in real life as well. :) Any sort of body of Water (ocean, lake, waterfall, puddle...lol) is my calm. Music is my passion.