• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Would Inno let you use a picture of the little donkeys on the outskirts of the city in the event going on now??
Yeah I don't think they would have a problem with that Legilost. Here are two pictures of the donkey if you want to use one of them for an avatar.
donkey.png

donkey.jpg

Or let me know if you want something else done with them.

Legilost

Yeah I don't think they would have a problem with that Legilost. Here are two pictures of the donkey if you want to use one of them for an avatar.
View attachment 12158
View attachment 12159

Or let me know if you want something else done with them.
Well dangit I was going to get it for someone in my fellowship but they're not interested. sorry I wasted your time but thank you anyways

Hey @Ellarian Ravaroris , what about this one?

Signature01
View attachment 12122

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
I like it Sir Squirrel. Is there a way we can drop my Avatar in there or put like a nice alpha wolf in there?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Ellarian Ravaroris , how is this one now?

Signature
EllarianSig02.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Signature
View attachment 12169

Absolutely love it Sir Squirrel. This one hits the spot. Thank you ever so much for your awesome work.

Signature
View attachment 12169

Awesome Sauce

Gkyr

Chef
Sir Squirrel,

Could you please add the included image into my signature. Please fit in in the right end to balance the owl in the left end, of course adjust the aspect ratio has you see fit but crop instead of realign if you judge the flag being distorted. Please do not adjust the background to blend. Crop if you think the flag gets too small.
Thank you.
1646956926974.png

Deleted User - 849777001

Sir S...
I am interested in an avatar...
I can attach a picture...but would like an elderly female effemoral warrior elf...:)...just saying.
Can you help?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641966185446.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641966185446.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 46
  • FB_IMG_1641966142655.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641966142655.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 47
  • FB_IMG_1517201267611~2.jpg
    FB_IMG_1517201267611~2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 54

Deleted User - 849777001

Yeah ok, I will see what I can do for you EiLeNeva.
Yes...I would like a signature, thanx for asking.
In fact,, my ID photo is my "Spirit Body"...and if you think that it is unique enough to use as an Avatar, it may allow you to focus your effort for my signatue.
I like fuchsia, teal/turq, and purple...(but trust your judgment if you feel they clash with my flaming lady)...I would like a black background.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent and time with me.
EILeNeva...Arendyll