• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Pegasusunicorn read this thread I made to help with adding your signature, It has pictures along with the explanations ( click link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
what you have to do is go to the post that your signature is in and right click and copy it, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the forum page ( the one that looks like you avatar). Click on the "signature" option and then right click and paste it in the box on the signature page, center it with the alignment button and then click the save changes button.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey @mucksterme , the site I was hosting sigs at is messing up. So I reposted your signature here, just delete what it in your signature box and copy and paste this one in and you should be good.
Muckstersig01.jpg

Sir Squirrel

just right click and copy the avatar and paste it to your desktop then follow the instructions in my other link. you can save the signature to your computer too but use this one to copy into your signature spot.
Instructions for adding your signature explained with pictures! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile ( where the ? is now) is in the post right under the one for adding the signature

Last edited: